Certified Wedding Planner
10 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Certified Wedding Planner
Hiring a wedding and event planner to help you carry out your big day is perhaps one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. However, this is also not something that most people have any experience doing, so gaining a bit of guidance is a good idea. There are specific questions every client should ask a planner they are considering hiring for their wedding day.
Questions to Ask Your Wedding and Event Planner
It is best if you do a sort-of interview to make sure the certified wedding planner is a good fit for what you have in mind. Some of the most important questions to ask a planner include:
1. Where did the wedding planner obtain their certification?
2. How many full-scale weddings have they helped plan?
3. How accessible is the planner? How will they communicate with you?
4. Does the planner do everything on their own or with assistants?
5. Can the certified wedding planner offer references or testimonials from prior clients?
6. Will the wedding and event planner give you a schedule or timeline to follow?
7. Is the wedding rehearsal something that will be included?
8. Will the planner be able to work with your anticipated budget?
9. Does the wedding planner offer a refund or cancellation policy?
10. Is there a portfolio available to view?
Contact Us at Black Tie Wedding and Events Planning in Sudbury
The right wedding planner will have no issues answering all of your questions. At Black Tie Wedding and Events Planning in Sudbury, we have the experience and skills you need to bring your wedding dreams to life. Reach out to us to find out how we can assure you that we have what you are looking for in a wedding planning service.